Tuesday 14 April 2009

A friend that I love

by Do-Hee Park


I do not love a friend who doesn't have a dream.
I do not love a friend who doesn't like a dream.
I love a friend who is filled with sweet dreams.
For the future needs a dream
That can expand brightly and clearly.

Sitting on the green grass
And looking at the clear hazel sky
That's filled with dreams,
How beautiful the world will be!

I do not love a friend who doesn't hav a shade
I do not love a friend who doesn't like a shade.
I love a friend who became a shade of a tree.
For the sun needs the shade to clarify and dazzle
And shine on the world with its warm-heart.

Sitting in the shade of a tree
And looking at the glittering sunlight
Through the gaps of the leaves,
How warm the world can be!

I do not love a friend who doesn't have tears.
I do not love a friend who doesn't like tears.
I love a friend who is full of tears.
For the joys o life are worthless if there are no tears.
Love does not exist without any tears.

Looking at your friends
And wiping their tears away,
How beautiful the connection will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment